Friday, April 29, 2016

Magufuli: Police must wajirekebishe

President of Tanzania, Dr John Magufuli has asked the police force in the country and the prosecutor's office adjusting labor and avoid scandal.
He said the information shows the police force has been related to the misuse of state money that increases the size of the problems hindering its function.
Magufuli
Speaking as he opened a session of the work of the police commanders of provinces, lawyers in charge of the government of the provinces and the chief of intelligence of the Regions and Brigades, Dodoma has cited reports of misuse of funds allocated for the purchase of equipment and uniforms of soldiers.
In addition, raised doubts houses the agreements signed between police and investors saying some things that impose harsh conditions of operation for the army.
"I have said I must speak clearly, clearly I do not say I feel bad if I finish this meeting, I want to know that and understand facts direction (way) I desired of me."
About the Prosecutor's Office, said he was very disappointed by the actions of government failure in many cases to court despite having competent lawyers.
"For me to lawyers and the police are responsible for investigating a priority to the interests of the country before, because there had been saying for some detectives and a few lawyers, I say a few, there is a case relating to money money, they have their slogans say a deal has been secured," he said.
"And at other cases have tabled before the court-collude (the conspiracy) state attorneys and advocates who defended breaker, and when-collude (eat plot included) government always fails."